Wyoming Concealed Carry Weapon Reciprocity Map
Everything about Wyoming, Permits, and Conceal Carrying a Weapon Below.
Wyoming CCW Reciprocity State Info
Wyoming Reciprocity, Wyoming Honors these permits:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
Wyoming Concealed Firearm Permits are honored in These States:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin.
No Permit Needed States
The following states have permitless carry which allows anyone that can legally possess a firearm carry conceal: Alaska, Arizona, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, Vermont and West Virginia. Some restrictions may apply. Check each state for its own restrictions.
No Permit Carry Needed, With Restrictions
Idaho, North Dakota, and Wyoming Residents are allowed to Concealed Carry without a permit.
Wyoming Concealed Firearm Permits not Honored in these states:
NOT Honored by These States: California, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Guam, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, New York City, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Virgin Islands, Washington, American Samoa, N. Mariana Islands
Wyoming Concealed Firearm Permit Information
You can not apply for a concealed firearm permit if you:
- have not been a resident for a minimum of 6 months.
- Are currently adjudicated to be legally incompetent; andHave been committed to a mental institution.
- You May not possess a concealed firearm permit if you :
- Are a Felon
- Are a Fugitive from justice.
- Are An Unlawful user of any controlled substance including Marijuana (medicinal or not).
- Are An Illegal alien
- have been discharged with a dishonorable discharge from the military.
- have renounced you US citizenship.
- you are subject to court order restraining the person.
- have been convicted of a misdeamor crime of domestic violence.
- The division may deny a permit if the applicant has been found guilty of or has pled nolo contendere to one (1) or more crimes of violence constituting a misdemeanor offense within the three (3) year period prior to the date on which the application is submitted or may revoke a permit if the permittee has been found guilty of or has pled nolo contendere to one (1) or more crimes of violence constituting a misdemeanor offense within the preceding three (3) years.
Where to Apply for Wyoming Concealed Firearm Permit?
Application forms can be obtained at any Wyoming sheriff's office and they are also available online. Upon completion, the application MUST be submitted to the sheriff's office in your Wyoming county of residence.
Being big or small or anywhere in between means that no one holster is going to be right for everyone. Your body shape and preferences will be different than mine or any of your friends. Below are some features to look for and a few recommendations for concealed carry holsters for fat guys COMFORT Concealed…
Hunting deer is a sport you learn your entire life. Novice hunters think that their older colleagues know everything there is to know about tracking and killing game but in fact, hunting is a sport in which you constantly learn. In order to make things a bit easier for beginners, here are 6 tips that…
Whether you are lost in the woods, broken down in the desert, or have found yourself in a disaster situation, staying safe or finding food may prove difficult without a proper firearm. You never know what could go wrong, and different survival situations call for different styles of weapons. Here is a list of five…
How to Mount a Scope – a Guide from the Expert If you are a hunter, knowing how to mount a scope is paramount. It can also save you some money because you will not have to take your rifle to a gunsmith to do the job for…