Wyoming Concealed Carry Weapon Reciprocity Map
Everything about Wyoming, Permits, and Conceal Carrying a Weapon Below.
Wyoming CCW Reciprocity State Info
Wyoming Reciprocity, Wyoming Honors these permits:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
Wyoming Concealed Firearm Permits are honored in These States:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin.
No Permit Needed States
The following states have permitless carry which allows anyone that can legally possess a firearm carry conceal: Alaska, Arizona, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, Vermont and West Virginia. Some restrictions may apply. Check each state for its own restrictions.
No Permit Carry Needed, With Restrictions
Idaho, North Dakota, and Wyoming Residents are allowed to Concealed Carry without a permit.
Wyoming Concealed Firearm Permits not Honored in these states:
NOT Honored by These States: California, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Guam, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, New York City, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Virgin Islands, Washington, American Samoa, N. Mariana Islands
Wyoming Concealed Firearm Permit Information
You can not apply for a concealed firearm permit if you:
- have not been a resident for a minimum of 6 months.
- Are currently adjudicated to be legally incompetent; andHave been committed to a mental institution.
- You May not possess a concealed firearm permit if you :
- Are a Felon
- Are a Fugitive from justice.
- Are An Unlawful user of any controlled substance including Marijuana (medicinal or not).
- Are An Illegal alien
- have been discharged with a dishonorable discharge from the military.
- have renounced you US citizenship.
- you are subject to court order restraining the person.
- have been convicted of a misdeamor crime of domestic violence.
- The division may deny a permit if the applicant has been found guilty of or has pled nolo contendere to one (1) or more crimes of violence constituting a misdemeanor offense within the three (3) year period prior to the date on which the application is submitted or may revoke a permit if the permittee has been found guilty of or has pled nolo contendere to one (1) or more crimes of violence constituting a misdemeanor offense within the preceding three (3) years.
Where to Apply for Wyoming Concealed Firearm Permit?
Application forms can be obtained at any Wyoming sheriff's office and they are also available online. Upon completion, the application MUST be submitted to the sheriff's office in your Wyoming county of residence.
If you are in a survival situation, one of the most valuable tools to have on you would be a survival knife. These handy tools can literally mean the difference between life and death. You should make a habit of having access your survival knife at all times. You never know when you may need…
How to Mount a Scope – a Guide from the Expert If you are a hunter, knowing how to mount a scope is paramount. It can also save you some money because you will not have to take your rifle to a gunsmith to do the job for…
You probably searched for something like What is the Best Holster for J Frame Review in 2020 If that is how you ended up here then you are in the right place. But all things considered, there is no one holster fits all. Below we have listed some really good choices in different…
Source There are several important characteristics to look for when choosing a self-defense handgun. The firearm must be chambered in a cartridge powerful enough to reliably stop an assailant. The firearm must fit comfortably in the hands of an average woman. While smaller firearms are easier to carry and conceal, they are generally not as…