Wisconsin Concealed Pistol License Reciprocity Map
Everything about Wisconsin, Permits, and Conceal Carrying a Weapon Below.
Wiscinsin CCW Reciprocity State Info
Wisconsin Reciprocity, WI Honors these permits:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming
Districts & Territories
Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands
- Virginia – Wisconsin will not honor the Virginia Resident Permit/License only their Non Resident Permit/License.
- Missouri – Only licenses issued/renewed on or after 8/28/13 are honored in Wisconsin.
- Ohio – Only Permits Issued/renewed on or after March 23, 2015 are honored in Wisconsin.
- Massachusetts – Only Honors the Class A Massachusetts Permit.
- South Dakota – Wisconsin Only Honors the Enhanced and Gold Licenses.
Wisconsin Concealed Weapons Permits are honored in These States:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Wyoming
No Permit Needed States
The following states have permitless carry which allows anyone that can legally possess a firearm carry conceal: Alaska, Arizona, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, Vermont and West Virginia. Some restrictions may apply. Check each state for its own restrictions.
No Permit Carry Needed, With Restrictions
Idaho, North Dakota, and Wyoming Residents are allowed to Concealed Carry without a permit.
Wisconsin Conceal Carry Permits not Honored in these states:
California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Washington.
Districts & Territories
District of Columbia
WIconsin Conceal Carry Permit Information
Where to Apply for Wisconsin Conceal License and steps to take
Follow these steps to obtain a permit
- Complete your firearm training course if required.
- Decide if you are going to file your application online or by mail.
- For mail applications download the application under the FORMS tab.
- You will need the following documents;
- The completed application form (pages 2- 4) containing: Three (3) required original signatures, no photo copies
- Current Wisconsin residential mailing address
- Current and valid Wisconsin driver license or identification card number
- Acceptable proof of training
- Payment of $40 fee
- Mail the application to;
Wisconsin Department of Justice
Attn: Firearms Unit
PO Box 7130
Madison, WI, 53707-7130
- You will be notified by mail if your application has been approved.
Sights are a great way to increase your accuracy when shooting. In the last ten years, the sight of choice has become the red dot sight. These helpful tools used to only be available to military personnel or in video games. However, today you can purchase a great one of your very own. But,…
If you are in a survival situation, one of the most valuable tools to have on you would be a survival knife. These handy tools can literally mean the difference between life and death. You should make a habit of having access your survival knife at all times. You never know when you may need…
How to Mount a Scope – a Guide from the Expert If you are a hunter, knowing how to mount a scope is paramount. It can also save you some money because you will not have to take your rifle to a gunsmith to do the job for…
You probably searched for something like What is the Best Holster for J Frame Review in 2020 If that is how you ended up here then you are in the right place. But all things considered, there is no one holster fits all. Below we have listed some really good choices in different…