Mississippi Concealed Pistol License Reciprocity Map
Everything about Mississippi, Permits, and Conceal Carrying a Weapon Below.
Mississippi CCW Reciprocity State Info
Mississippi Reciprocity, Mississippi Honors these permits:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Districts & Territories
District of Columbia, New York City, Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands
Mississippi Concealed Weapons Permits are honored in These States:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No Permit Needed States
The following states have permitless carry which allows anyone that can legally possess a firearm carry conceal: Alaska, Arizona, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, Vermont and West Virginia. Some restrictions may apply. Check each state for its own restrictions.
No Permit Carry Needed, With Restrictions
Idaho, North Dakota, and Wyoming Residents are allowed to Concealed Carry without a permit.
Mississippi Conceal Carry Permits not Honored in these states:
California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington.
Districts & Territories
District of Columbia
Mississippi Conceal Carry Permit Information
You can not apply for a concealed pistol license if you
- Are not at least 21 years of age or 18 if a member of the military.
- have not been a resident of the state for over 12 months
- Are suffering from a physical infirmity which prevents the safe handling of a handgun
- Have violent misdemeanor convictions within the last 3 years
- Does chronically and habitually use alcoholic beverages to the extent that his normal faculties are impaired.
- Has had adjudication of guilt withheld or imposition of sentence suspended on any felony unless three (3) years have elapsed since probation or any other conditions set by the court have been fulfilled
- Federal Law – Prohibits the following persons
Where to Apply for a Mississippi Conceal Permit License
- Download the application in the forms section.
- Fill out all parts of the application.
- You will now need to get the application notarized.
- You will need two forms of ID and one must be a photo ID, here’s a few examples; (more are listed on the DPS website)
- Drivers License
- State ID card
- Birth certificate
- Social security card
- You must have a photo attached to the application that fits in the box on page 12.
- Now take the application to the Department of Public Safety or a Highway Patrol substation.
- Your fingerprints will be taken, then its just a waiting game.
- You will be notified by mail if your application has been approved.
You probably searched for something like What is the Best Holster for J Frame Review in 2020 If that is how you ended up here then you are in the right place. But all things considered, there is no one holster fits all. Below we have listed some really good choices in different…
Source There are several important characteristics to look for when choosing a self-defense handgun. The firearm must be chambered in a cartridge powerful enough to reliably stop an assailant. The firearm must fit comfortably in the hands of an average woman. While smaller firearms are easier to carry and conceal, they are generally not as…
What does IDPA stand for Want to check out a competitive action shooting competition? Then the IDPA may be right for you. IDPA stands for International Defensive Pistol Association. The IDPA was founded in 1996 in Bogata, Texas. This form of competitive shooting revolves around “real life” defensive scenarios. The competitor uses only handguns. No…
There’s nothing quite like a leather holster. They feel great, hold your pistol securely, and have a classic look that is to die for. However, leather holsters—like all leather products—can be very expensive. If you have a usual pistol, you may also struggle to find a leather holster that fits your gun well. There’s a…