Illinois Concealed Pistol License Reciprocity All about Illinois, Permits, and Conceal Carrying a Weapon Below.
Illinois CCW Reciprocity State Info
Illinois Reciprocity, ILLinois Honors these permits:
Illlinois Concealed Weapons Permits are honored in These States:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Wisconsin
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Wisconsin
No Permit Needed States
The following states have permitless carry which allows anyone that can legally possess a firearm carry conceal: Alaska, Arizona, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, Vermont and West Virginia. Some restrictions may apply. Check each state for its own restrictions.
No Permit Carry Needed, With Restrictions
Idaho, North Dakota, and Wyoming Residents are allowed to Concealed Carry without a permit.
Illinois Conceal Carry Permits not Honored in these states:
California, Connecticut, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming.
Illinois Conceal Carry Permit Information
Where to Apply for an Illinois Conceal Carry Permit and steps to get one.
Concealed carry licenses are issued by the Illinois State Police.
Follow these steps to obtain a permit
- Complete your firearm training course, 16 hours is required.
- Go to a fingerprint vendor and have your prints taken.
- NOTE: Applicants will be assigned a transaction control number at the time of fingerprinting and will be required to retain that number to complete the application. Specify to the fingerprint vendor that your fingerprint application is for the Concealed Carry application.
- You will need the following documents;
- Electronic Copy of training certificate. You will be required to upload your electronic certificate during the application process.
- An Illinois State Police User ID and Password
- A Valid Driver’s License or State Identification card.
- A valid FOID card unless in the process of getting a valid FOID card.
- A head and shoulder electronic photograph taken within the last 30 days.
- Be able to provide the last ten years of residency.
- Fingerprints – Electronic fingerprints will expedite your application!.
- Concealed license applications are taken online. Go to the Illinois State Police website and get a user ID and password.
- Fill out the electronic application form and pay $150
- You will be notified by mail if your application has been approved.
You probably searched for something like What is the Best Holster for J Frame Review in 2020 If that is how you ended up here then you are in the right place. But all things considered, there is no one holster fits all. Below we have listed some really good choices in different…
Source There are several important characteristics to look for when choosing a self-defense handgun. The firearm must be chambered in a cartridge powerful enough to reliably stop an assailant. The firearm must fit comfortably in the hands of an average woman. While smaller firearms are easier to carry and conceal, they are generally not as…
What does IDPA stand for Want to check out a competitive action shooting competition? Then the IDPA may be right for you. IDPA stands for International Defensive Pistol Association. The IDPA was founded in 1996 in Bogata, Texas. This form of competitive shooting revolves around “real life” defensive scenarios. The competitor uses only handguns. No…
There’s nothing quite like a leather holster. They feel great, hold your pistol securely, and have a classic look that is to die for. However, leather holsters—like all leather products—can be very expensive. If you have a usual pistol, you may also struggle to find a leather holster that fits your gun well. There’s a…